Bombshell

Bombshell warlock destro/demo

Post by Bombshell »

Character Name: Bombshell

Character Class and Spec: destro warlock

Offspec and relative proficiency: demo

Your timezone: brisbane

What rank are you applying for? locum

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) yes seen u advertise want a warlock

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? yes i know Inowyn

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance?

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) yes i have mumble

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. last raid team was in cata raids

Why did you leave your previous guild? im still in my guild at present. i am looking to do some current content with a steady and reliable guild

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? my partner is caurrently locum raiding with u guys and would like to join in on all the fun. she says u guys are friendly and a great team

What can you offer <Fidelity>? a player that knows a bit about his toon and willing to help ur guild to achieve all that u can accomplish

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? looking to have some fun in current content and smash out sum raids and that casual friendly chats love them
Ash1

Re: Bombshell warlock destro/demo

Post by Ash1 »

I remember him from WipE days, worth trialling and gearing, might teach this old dog some tricks
Kerithwen

Post by Kerithwen »

Looks good to me for a go. Thanks to Wicked's team spirit (yay Wicked) lock is a class we only have one of the raid team, so good on that level too. Especially if Ash is happy.

We go on like this and we may actually be able to specify classes we'd prefer for recruitment (shock! horror!)

Ker
Inowyn22

Post by Inowyn22 »

Gotta at least give the noob a go. He better be good cause I taught him everything he knows. :P
Estadoug

Post by Estadoug »

Yeah, flick him an invite I say. Comes recommended and we can blame Inowyn if it doesn't work out.
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Inowyn22

Post by Inowyn22 »

That's not cool! He's responsible for his own toon standing in fire after he hit 100. I didn't teach him that, I swear. Must have been someone else.... >.>