Syimperial - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ial/simple

Character Class and Spec:
Paladin / Ret

Offspec and relative proficiency:
Holy - Equally as good as my main spec.

Your timezone:
8+ Perth

What rank are you applying for?
Core Raider or Casual fill in, depending on guild needs.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)
No i don't think so.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
No, but there will be a couple people in the guild that know me. (My former char was Sylows - Resto druid.)

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance?
I am very active with my attendance, the only time i would be missing is for important events like daughters birthday, wedding anniversary ect.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)
Yes i do.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?
Yes i am happy to talk over Mumble, but there may be times i cannot (daughter going to sleep)

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
Raiding experience i could take you way back to the start of Molten core and Blackwing lair, continued into casual raiding for most of TBC and Wrath. Went into Heroic raiding for the whole of Cata and start of MoP but then took a good 12-16 months away from the game. From the start of WoD ive been raiding Heroics again, i have cleared 7/7H Highmaul and 9/10H Blackrock Foundry

Why did you leave your previous guild?
I have been raiding with Maelstrom up until now, Numbers were lacking and the GM of the guild decided to shut up shop and everyone went in different directions.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?
Looking to join a stable Raiding guild.

What can you offer <Fidelity>?
I hope to offer a solid active no fuss raider, A lot of people i have raided with in the past which a couple are even in Fidelity at the moment would see me as a very dedicated raider and easy to get frustrated when things don't go my way.. which was very true i liked to succeed and in doing that i sometimes went over the top with loot and performances because i wanted to get the best out of myself. I like to think i have settled down a lot over the last 1-2 years (wife and kid are settling me down) and hope i could help with some strong progress.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?
Im hoping Fidelity could offer me a home, a group of people i can log on with after work and chill out with, have a chat, and see some endgame content.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Syimperial's Application

Post by Borgthor »

Hi Syimperial, I'll try and get in touch with you in game to discuss your application on Bortthor.