Specticles

Specticles Warlock Application

Post by Specticles »

Character Name: Specticles-Dath'Remar :geek:

Character Class and Spec: Warlock, Afflic

Offspec and relative proficiency: Destro

Your timezone: West aussie time

What rank are you applying for? Raider

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Raider, Ranged Dps, Lock..

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Was told to make an application by Sarumash.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? Yes, can make any raid times.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) Yes

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. Was a raid leader of War Engine during Mists 14/14H 2/14M, Collapsed at start of WoD, 7/7H 1/7M Highmaul Exp, 10/10H BRF, 11/12 H Arch. Exp of current content is on Shammy. I have 3 toons with ring, wanting to gear my lock as he has been my main through many expansions.

Why did you leave your previous guild? Collapsed due to lack of raiders.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? Too raid.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? deeps

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? Pretty Gear
Estadoug

Re: Specticles Warlock Application

Post by Estadoug »

Thank you for your application.

The most likely first date that we will be able to discuss your application is Sunday, 25th October.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible thereafter.
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Specticles Warlock Application

Post by Borgthor »

Hi Specticles,

do you have the legendary ring on your warlock? The armory shows you in PvP gear.