APPLICATION FROST MAGE

Ronnïe

APPLICATION FROST MAGE

Post by Ronnïe »

Character Name: Ronnïe

Character Class and Spec: Mage - Frost

Offspec and relative proficiency: Pure frost.

Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time (on during your time as well)

What rank are you applying for? What ever one you will need me in.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? I was told you guys were seeking a mage so I am applying because of that and I want to be in a guild that is good at raiding. (Which one?)

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Huntsall from Fidelity asked me to apply on your website.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? Yes

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? I don't currently, however, will be downloading it as soon as I am done here. (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. I am a what they call vanilla. I played since day 1 however recently started up again after a 3 year break. Have done all the raids but don't know them all by heart yet. Will require a little guidance but I learn VERY quickly.

Why did you leave your previous guild? I am still in it. Will be leaving however because nobody is active since I last played 3 years ago. Been back for almost a month and no activity.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I am interested in the harder content and progressing as a group, getting to know players I can become friends with. I love group activities.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? Help for others questing, companionship, a nice DPS to fill in whenever needed or to be core, (Up to you) and I am very outgoing.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? The same thing I hope to offer Fidelity. :)
Mef

Re: APPLICATION FROST MAGE

Post by Mef »

Thanks for the application Ronnïe. Good to see you are working on your ring quest, as that is really something that we would consider mandatory even if your gear is lacking to any degree. We will discuss your app and our GM (Borgthor) will get back to you.