Application Resto/Ele Shaman

Marantz

Application Resto/Ele Shaman

Post by Marantz »

Character Name: Marantz.

Character Class and Spec: Resto Shaman.

Offspec and relative proficiency: Elemental Shaman, I started playing WoW during the WoD expansion before Hellfire Citadel. I only have played Shaman, both specs are Mythic ready I believe.

Your timezone: Australian Central Standard Time (Adelaide).

What rank are you applying for? Casual Raider.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Yes, Resto/Ele Shaman.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Briefly spoke to Sarumash.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? I can be if required.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) I have mumble, vent and teamspeak.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Once I'm comfortable not a problem.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. I was raiding in a serious Mythic Guild, but the time commitment was too much, putting aside 4 hours can be taxing on real life, that's why, if possible, I would like to be a fill in raider. However I understand a trial period is required so I will be available for the allocated raid time.

Why did you leave your previous guild? They didn't have a position as a fill in raider, which is cool, they also transferred server. I

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? Honestly it's because I need a new home, and most of the other guild names are stupid.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? I'm a pretty chilled person, and I like helping others out. Anyone need Mythic dungeon healer or dps? I'm there :D

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? Hopefully we can find out. Honestly I have no idea :P that's why I'm applying.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Application Resto/Ele Shaman

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for the application, we'll catch up with you in game soon.

I especially like this line from your application. :)
Marantz wrote: Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? Honestly it's because I need a new home, and most of the other guild names are stupid.
Marantz

Re: Application Resto/Ele Shaman

Post by Marantz »

Borgthor wrote:Thanks for the application, we'll catch up with you in game soon.

I especially like this line from your application. :)
Marantz wrote: Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? Honestly it's because I need a new home, and most of the other guild names are stupid.
Hahaha, sweet, honestly the names some people think of. It's like they're in Primary School.