Character Class and Spec:
Human MM Hunter
Offspec and relative proficiency:
BM, though rarely swap
Your timezone:
AEST (UTC+10)
What rank are you applying for?
Core raider
Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)
RDPS (saw in trade chat)
Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
No, just saw ad in trade chat
If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance?
Yes
Do you have Discord (or are you able to install it)? (We recently migrated from mumble)
Can install
Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over voice communication software?
Yes
Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
I first raided properly in WoD. Unfortunately I joined the xpac quite late and my guild had just stopped raiding. Through sheer persistance (and a lot of patience lol) I got my legendary ring, pugged my way all the way through normal HFC and then heroic HFC to earn my grove warden :)

While my guild raid experience is nothing I reckon I could pick it up quickly and would love to have a good group for progression.
Why did you leave your previous guild?
* Update: have left previous guild after informing them of my raid intentions, so am now guild-less.
I haven't yet - I still get along with them however due to various factors they are not raiding legion at all. So put simply, I want a raid progression guild and unfortunately they cannot provide that, so I'm looking for a suitable raid guild and would depart on good terms when I find one.
Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?
Since learning my guild is not raiding, I've looked around for a suitable raid guild, preferably a close knit friendly group, aiming at progression but still just enjoying the game. Fidelity seems to fit that criteria from what I can see, and the raid times suit me perfectly.
What can you offer <Fidelity>?
Some ranged DPS, and some good fun and chats :)
What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?
Hopefully a friendly group to progress through legion with!

A little extra about me:
26 year old, electrical engineer, live in melbourne. I also have a 110 DH but for the time being am just maining the hunter.
edit: Oh and I'm ilvl 839 now (and working on it with mythic dungeons), armory just hasn't updated
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Application - MM Hunter - Nubcake

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for the application, will talk to you in game soon.