kenwee1

Application: Flubberry - Holy paladin

Post by kenwee1 »

Character Name: Flubberry (Main)

Character Class and Spec:Paladin - Holy

Offspec and relative proficiency: Ret

Your timezone:GMT+8

What rank are you applying for?Trail/Core Raider : Trial

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Yes, Holy Paladin

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Saw an advertisement and the person that advertised ask me to apply through the website

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? Yes, shouldn't be any issues - except the rare occasion with work requirements needing me to go away - but will provide PLENTY of notice if such the case

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) I do

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?I am

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.I have played and raided since WOTLK- on and off serious but MOSTLY just prefer to casual progress and have a good time, meeting new people and making new friends.

Why did you leave your previous guild? My previous guild was disbanded as everyone moved on in life and stopped WOW

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?Looking for someone willing to give me a go at raiding with them - get to know new people and progress together as a team!

What can you offer <Fidelity>? Many years of experience of raiding in different expansions

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?Hopefully what I am looking for. A new "home" where I can meet new players, make new mates and progress throughout the rest of the expansion

Battletag:flubber#1379
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Application: Flubberry - Holy paladin

Post by Borgthor »

Hey Flubberry,

thanks for the application. Firstly, I need to apologise... I hadn't updated the guild recruitment page since March, so advertising for a Holy Paladin was my mistake. Since then, we have a surplus of healing. We have trees going kitty, disc priests getting even kinkier, monks getting kickier and even shamans turning their totems inside out on occasion.

So all that is to say that we don't have a healing position open at the moment.

If you like the sound of the guild, and would like to play your Ret spec full time, then we'd certainly consider that. Although, even as a Paladin I'm not sure you'd have a stack of holy texts big enough to swear allegiance to DPS full time.

On reading your application, I also noticed that we reference mumble, so I'll update that too (oops). We've since moved onto discord, to the cheers of at least 95% of our guild. ;)

Cheers,

Borg.

I'll add your btag to keep in touch.