Application: RDPS/Healer

Smee

Application: RDPS/Healer

Post by Smee »

Gidday all, haven't filled one of these in for a while - this could be 50% factual, 25% guesswork and 25% BS

Character Name:

Octavia/Brotherlove

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ar/octavia
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rotherlove

Battle Tag:

Jacko#1770

Character Class and Spec:

I have two toons that are close to raid ready, I prefer the EleShammy, but I'm better with my DiscPriest. Happy to run both

Offspec and relative proficiency:

If you're desperate I have a scrub Hunter I whip into shape.

Your timezone:

NZ, so +2 hours usually to ST

What rank are you applying for?

Overlord Maximus

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)

Nope

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?

Lahcim approached my in trade chat, but I don't believe I know anyone in the guild.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance?

No sorry, can only commit to casual right now.

Do you have Discord (or are you able to install it)?

Yup, sure do.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over voice communication software?

Sure, just no jokes about my Kiwi accent. Shoot me an invite #6833

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.

I've been in and out of wow for the last 6-months after a 2-year hiatus (big raid team bust up, don't get me started). Most of my progression raiding was in WOTLK, but we topped rank 30 for a while during Cata. I got the Immortal title during Nax, which was pretty leet back in the day, that's about it. Scan through my main toon for raid history if you're interested:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... r/shaydana

Why did you leave your previous guild?

I still GM our old raiding guild, but its pretty dead now. I've tried a few raiding guild recently, nothing kept me interested (combination of raid-rage/psychotic GMs mostly).

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?

Because its Monday

What can you offer <Fidelity>?

In-depth whisky knowledge and advice.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?

Free hookers and smack I was told?

I run a fairly busy media business, so as much as I love to play Wow, it's really hard to commit to a permanent raid night. I am fairly experienced with guild management, so potentially I could make up for crappy attendance by helping out in other places around the guild.
Estadoug

Re: Application: RDPS/Healer

Post by Estadoug »

Hi Octavia/Brotherlove/Jacko,

Thanks for taking the time to fill in an application.
We will discuss it in guild and get back to you shortly.

Although I'll be honest, your claims of in-depth whiskey knowledge is already a foot in the door.

Thanks,
Esta
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Application: RDPS/Healer

Post by Borgthor »

Hey hey,

I've sent you a friend request, and have been looking for you in game to have a chat about your application. I'm always on for our scheduled raid nights, so hope to catch up with you soon.

Cheers,

Borg.