Velletara requesting access

Velletara

Velletara requesting access

Post by Velletara »

Hey Guys, didn't notice that Fidelity had a website until I saw it on the recruitment thread on the realm forums.

You've probably noticed I haven't been on since mid Jan. This is due to my computer dying to a huge power spike on the Friday of the floods here in Brisbane, most likely due to all the fiddling the council was doing with the power to places that were flooded. I can't really afford to buy a new computer right now, so it will probably be a few months before you see me back online.

I see you guys are progressing pretty well through the teir 11 content atm, I wish you all the best with the rest of the raid encounters.

Velletara / Agrocasey
Warpulse

Re: Velletara requesting access

Post by Warpulse »

=O best of luck with recovering from flood ect. You were in the TB i was in b4 my time ran out :P
Warpulse - Snapfreeze - Distørt - Sejit - Relent - Shneaky - Jierda
Velletara

Post by Velletara »

Warpulse wrote:=O best of luck with recovering from flood ect. You were in the TB i was in b4 my time ran out :P
Fortunately the suburb I lived in was just far enough away from the brisbane river that we didn't get flooded, although the university I go to did get partially flooded since its situated right next to the river. My computer dying was indirectly caused by the floods.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

Great to hear from you, I'll update your user now.

Sorry to hear about your computer, I remember you had a pretty sweet set up. My little brother and sister have been helping with the clean up at UQ, hopefully Brisbane gets back to normal soon.