Ulduar 25 - 1st June 2012

Borgthor
Site Admin

Ulduar 25 - 1st June 2012

Post by Borgthor »

<Fidelity> is hosting a Ulduar 25 run on Friday 1st June 2012. The run will commence at 8pm, invites 15 minutes prior.

We will be doing hard modes and achievements towards [Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake].

[Fragment of Val'anyr] are reserved. All other loot will be rolled on.

Mumble (not Vent) is a must, the download link and our server details can be found here.

We ask that you are available until at least 10:30pm server time.

To register your interest, please register for this forum, and post your characters name and some indication of experience with Ulduar fights. Experience in that content is a bonus, the ability to respond to instructions over mumble is a must. Please also have your character gemmed and enchanted appropriately, since it's nice to play with our peers on Dath'Remar who take care of their characters.

I will update a post with confirmed attendees below. If you don't make the list, feel free to pst at the time of the event to see if we have any vacancies.

I anticipate running at least 3 tanks, 7 healers. Some of you may get bored, and we can talk about switching to alternative roles if that happens. I would just rather have extra people in key roles than have to find new people to fit into those roles on the night.

We will be running this event once per week for 4 weeks, hoping to get some regulars along, so sign up for those if you are interested.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Ulduar 25 - 1st June 2012

Post by Borgthor »

Tanks
Borgthor

Healers
Jondayla
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Ulduar 25 - 1st June 2012

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks everyone for attending last night and to guildies who came along as well. We didn't have too many people organised in advance, so I'll try to do more of that for next week.

I'm also going to get everyone on mumble for next week. Some of the fights have a lot of mechanics (Yogg) and some of them are harder to do with more DPS (kologarn) so it makes it much easier if I can conduct the raid on mumble.

So results wise, we missed disarmed on Kologarn, with only 16 people remaining we opted for Yogg+3 only and we did go back and get Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare. Thanks to Noondez for the "gather 3242345 dwarves and just wait for an enraged breath", I'm glad I brought some of my transmog shields with me :)

I'll try and grab a quick group over the weekend for Algalon, and if we have a full group on mumble, there's no reason we can't fit that in the regular schedule for future runs.