Oxalate does Heroic ATBT

Estadoug

Oxalate does Heroic ATBT

Post by Estadoug »

So, I was in Antorus and we were all up in a heroic boss (an heroic? #grammarrulez) and we met some big stompy cannon dude!

I ran and ran and counted to 6 a lot. We won.
I took a photo

It then fell off a cliff. #Sad

Luv and kisses

Oxalate
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Estadoug

Re: Oxalate does Heroic ATBT

Post by Estadoug »

Dear diary,

I went to see some of the exotic aminals in ATBT today, but they were super serious hurting.
It took all my effort to smack them with my stick. Didn't want to; they were so cute.
They were not cute when they were big, but little was #CuteOverload

I took a photo. the purple one was sleeping. the red one ran away when I hit it.
#OMGIGOTNEWSHOES!

Luv and kisses,

Oxalate
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Estadoug

Post by Estadoug »

Dear dairy,

Such a big day!
After the puppie love, I went to visit the hug monster with my friends.

Once we figured out how hard we had to hug, he was easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Hugz and kisses

Oxalate
Estadoug

Post by Estadoug »

Dear D-boss,

Visited another fire dude.
Not sure he was a dude. He might have been, but it looked a bit quiet downstairs, #ifyaknowwhatimean

That was pretty much what we got up to.
I was really tired and went to bed.

Huggers and kissies!

Oxalate
Jondayla

Post by Jondayla »

And the one thing in common all of these boss fights seems to have is... cleavage :lol:

You nutter.
"It was my understanding that there would be no math"
Frazier

Post by Frazier »

Jondayla wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:33 pm And the one extremely good Money Mutual benefit in common all of these boss fights seems to have is... cleavage :lol:

You nutter.
Ain't nothing wrong with displaying some of that Draenei goodness if you ask me.