Closed - Kallstrom - Prot Paladin

Kallstrom

Closed - Kallstrom - Prot Paladin

Post by Kallstrom »

Character Name: Kallstrom

Character Class and Spec: Paladin, Protection.

Offspec and relative proficiency: Ret, poor. Probobly very poor.

Your timezone: GMT +11 ( Eastern Australia )

What rank are you applying for? Core raider.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Yes, tank.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Not so much and no.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance? Yes.

Do you have vent? Yes.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over vent? Yes.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. Limited BC raiding, everything in wrath up until ICC where guild disbanded and i stopped playing. Limited cata bosses.

Why did you leave your previous guild? They raid only 2 nights a week, very late. If 1 or 2 people are missing from raid there was a tendency to throw the hands in the air and say raids off insted of trying to pug people or get friends ect. I wanted to raid on a more consistant basis and didnt' feel it fair to be taking up a raid spot whilst applying to other guilds so i left.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I like the small group style, where you can get to know each person that you are raiding with. I like your raiding times. You guys need a tank, I am one of those.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? I turn up early, don't need to be summoned, I bring my own flasks/food, i am pretty quiet on vent unless i something needs to be said ( more of a typer ). I am pretty damn dependable.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? Regular raiding, with a decent bunch of people. Possibly mana cake.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Kallstrom - Prot Paladin

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for posting the application, Kallstrom. I'll catch up with you in game soon.
Leliana

Post by Leliana »

Your name seems familiar...
Were you in my guild for a while? O.o
[Killzone’jaeden]: I didn't spend seven aeons feasting on the souls of the righteous just so I could play typing games with the functionally illiterate
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

Having some trouble catching up with you in game. Let us know when a good time for a chat / daily heroic would be.